- Assume a key role in the preparation and delivery of Major League Soccer Marquee Events (All-Star and MLS Cup) including the support of stadium and match operations, as needed.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Manager, International Operations or Senior Director, Operations & Security
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management, Sports Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in events and/or operations (preferably within the sports industry).
- Communication skills and a confidence to present verbal and written presentations and briefings to both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail.
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work remotely on occasion, when on assignment and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in event planning and execution.
- Knowledge of the sport of soccer
- Knowledge of the Spanish language (business proficiency)