Education and Experience
- 4 or more years of experience at a leading law firm and/or corporate legal department with relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and JD
- Admission to the NY State Bar
- Outstanding written and oral business communication skills
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Experience with commercial transactions, including licensing, talent, branding and promotions
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail, necessary to support and advise business units and ensure projects are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to make timely, nuanced recommendations for business decisions based on reasoned legal analysis and the strategic objectives of the organization
- Strong presentation skills and ability to creative effective, business-friendly training materials.
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment with a business-focused approach
Starting Base Salary: $140,000 – $165,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.