- Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management, Sports Administration, Business Operations or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in events and/or operations (preferably within the sports industry).
- Youth sports operations or tournament operations a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Prepare dynamic and effective presentations
- Track record of superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building, communication, team building, and interpersonal skills
- High-level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Smartsheets
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work remotely and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in event planning and execution.
- Knowledge of the sport of soccer.
- Knowledge of scheduling operations and turf management.
Starting Base Salary: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.