- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- USSF A/B license or international equivalent (instructor license preferred)
- Experience in Coaching Education and/or Education
- Experience in coaching within North America or abroad
- Proficiency in IT platform dedicated to online teaching
- High-level commitment to a high-quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Commitment to building positive team environments, and to working effectively within such teams
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet timelines
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge and interest in Major League Soccer and player development
- Knowledge of video content collection and editing is a plus
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
Starting Base Salary: $58,500 – $65,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.