Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Ad Operations experience, with 3+ years in digital streaming
- Understanding of digital advertising, and in-depth knowledge of ad servers and QA tools
- Experience working across multiple internal and external constituent groups
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Streaming Operations team
- Ability to pull first and third party reporting
- Experience handling large volume of campaigns and assets
- Functional knowledge on trafficking campaigns in Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel, Operative
- Dedicated work ethic, willingness to roll up sleeves to drive and lead a commitment to excellence
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- High level of dedication to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Starting Base Salary: $75,000 – $85,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
- We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.