- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in strategic brand and partnership marketing
- Proven experience executing multimillion dollar sports partnership/sponsorship activation
- Strong understanding and experience as a Hispanic marketer for consumer product brands
- Spanish business proficiency (verbal and written)
- Thorough understanding of sports business affairs including legalities when dealing with players, rights management, contract negotiations and other legal complexities surrounding how to activate rights around players/properties
- Creative strategist with the ability to concept client solutions
- Strong understanding of sports and entertainment sponsorships (including promotions, events, media and contracts), as well as both the local and national level marketplace
- Superior analytical interpersonal skills with ability to problem solve
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, creatively tackle day-to-day challenges, and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel internationally and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Starting Base Salary: $90,000 – $105,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.