Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of work experience
- Strong professional writing skills
- Deep knowledge and interest in Major League Soccer, our clubs, players and rules
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation-building skills and familiarity with visual-design concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate during presentations, both written and verbally
- Ability to make timely, nuanced recommendations for business decisions based on reasoned analysis and the strategic objectives of the organization
- Understanding of player valuation principles, from sports industry or otherwise
- Commitment to building positive team environments, and to work effectively within such teams
- Organizational and project management skills necessary to support and advise Clubs and League business units, and ensure projects are completed in a timely and effective manner
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Outstanding skills in Word and proficiency within Excel
- Knowledge and/or experience with international player movement, FIFA structure and regulations
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French and/or Italian
- Legal/compliance experience
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Starting Base Salary $70,000 - $85,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of the our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.