- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and recommend workable solutions
- Experience with industry standard video & photo formats (h264, ProRES, DNxHD, XDCam, etc.)
- Experience working with media centric platforms, like EVS and an asset management platform like Dalet, Iconik, Imagen, and/or Mediabank
- Understanding of Mac & PC operating systems
- Experience with file delivery solutions (ex: FTP, Box, Dropbox, Aspera, Signiant)
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays a must
- Ability to travel as necessary for league tent pole events
- High-level of commitment to a quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies
- A passion for soccer and specifically MLS
- Experience with live content production – studio or field
Starting Base Salary: $75,000 – $85,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.