- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of administrative experience in a health-related field
- 1+ years of experience in events and/or operations (preferably within the sports industry)
- 2+ years as a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Ability to exercise sensitivity and discretion related to medical information
- Work in an environment that requires the highest degree of confidentiality and judgement
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics and integrity
- Ability to be detail oriented in a fast-paced collaborative team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with confidence and present verbal and written presentations and briefings to both internal and external key partners
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Occasionally travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Administrative experience in health-related field specifically involving medical care of athletes including emergency planning, concussion, cardiac issues, and other medical injuries/illness in sport.
- Knowledge of the Spanish Language (business proficiency)
- Knowledge of the sport of soccer
- Knowledge of head injury protocols and management (Highly Desired)
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record systems (Highly Desired)
- Knowledge of Power BI or other analytics tools such as Python or R (Highly Desired)
Starting Base Salary: $45,000 – 55,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.