- Bachelor’s Degree or higher emphasizing Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital asset management, content management, or a similar role.
- Strong experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), particularly in configuring and administering the Digital Asset Management (DAM) module.
- Familiarity with AEM workflows, permissions, user access controls, and asset lifecycle management.
- Proficiency in configuring metadata schemas, taxonomy structures, and asset properties within AEM.
- Ability to troubleshoot AEM issues, perform system maintenance tasks, and coordinate system upgrades and patches.
- Ability to deliver highly technical information in a business-friendly manner to encourage adoption.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment, as well as independently.
- Candidates should have experience managing projects via project management platforms and methodologies.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
- High-level of commitment to a quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of the sport of soccer
- Knowledge of graphic file formats and color systems
Starting Base Salary: $80,000 – $110,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities. MLS/SUM complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and all other applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding disability discrimination and accommodation.