Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 8+ years of experience
- Possesses established expertise in creating and producing compelling remote sports productions, with the ability to generate and execute remote sports production concepts, from inception to execution.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the intricacies of remote sports production processes and the capacity to produce high-quality sports news shows.
- Maintains current knowledge of technological advancements relevant to remote sports productions.
- Possesses well-established insights into which story ideas and concepts are best suited for remote sports productions. High-level of commitment to a quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of the Spanish Language (business proficiency)
Starting Base Salary: $145,000 – $175,000. MLS/SUM base salaries are contingent upon several factors including individual qualifications, market financials, and operational business needs.
We are committed to providing a Total Rewards package that attracts, supports, engages, and retains talent through the following:
- Benefits – comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a suite of programs to promote well-being including a $500 Wellness Reimbursement. A generous PTO offering, and hybrid Office/Remote Work Schedule are also offered to promote Work-Life balance.
- Career & Professional Development – on the job training, feedback, and on-going educational opportunities to continue your personal and professional development.
- Employee Engagement – office perks, discounts and employee events that go “beyond the traditional paycheck” to make you feel a part of our team and inspire you to elevate the Game!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities. MLS/SUM complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and all other applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding disability discrimination and accommodation.